The outer and inner journeys of the leader
Mobilizing and directing your organization and yourself
Immerse yourself in the dynamics of leadership in our exclusive masterclass and experience IMD for yourself. You will leave this masterclass with insights and tools to help you achieve sustained high performance for your organization and career.
As an effective leader, you are entrusted with the responsibility of directing and mobilizing the energy of people, teams, and organizations. This outer journey as a leader is about you engaging and energizing people while providing clear direction and promoting accountability. Your inner journey as a leader is about setting ambitious goals for yourself while maintaining calm and resilience. The ability to balance and optimize this outer and inner journey is a critical leadership skill.
The session is a springboard for you to explore our Transition to Business Leadership program. It will be led by IMD program directors Michael Watkins, Professor of Leadership and Organizational Change, and Albrecht Enders, Professor of Strategy and Innovation.
Whether you want to improve your leadership skills or simply gain insight into the Transition to Business Leadership program, this interactive masterclass will provide you with the opportunity to explore IMD’s distinctive leadership development narrative.
Here is an overview of the key insights from this masterclass:
- Understand how to mobilize and direct the energy in your organization and in yourself to achieve effective and impactful leadership.
- Learn how to set ambitious aspirations while maintaining composure and resilience.
- Discover ways to sustain high performance for your organization and your career.
After the session, engage directly with our Program Advisors. They will provide:
- An overview of our Transition to Business Leadership program.
- Insights into how our program can fuel your professional aspirations.
- Comprehensive answers to all your questions.
- 12:00 – 12:45: Masterclass “The outer and inner journeys of the leader: mobilizing and directing your organization and yourself” with Michael Watkins, Professor of Leadership and Organizational Change & Albrecht Enders, Professor of Strategy and Innovation.
- 12:45 – 13:15: Presentation of our Transition to Business Leadership program by our Program Advisors, followed by a Q&A.
Please note, this event will not be recorded. This is a unique opportunity to experience the IMD learning journey live.
Discover our Transition to Business Leadership program
After submitting your registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your online information session. A reminder will be sent to you before the event.
The sessions are attended by professionals from around the world and offer the possibility of having enriching discussions around the programs and your career aspirations.
Our Program Advisors look forward to meeting you online and answering any questions you may have.
Come and join us for one of the events below: