Five essential practices for continuous transformation
An IMD masterclass on navigating the art of continuous transformation
Change never stops. We grow, we learn, we adapt, we even transform ourselves through our leadership and our lives. But how do we do this intentionally and continuously? In this masterclass we will explore five practices, which can be applied to all our experiences and roles, to help you to continuously change and transform.
Join Professor Ben Bryant, as he guides you through these five key practices for personal and leadership evolution. Professor Bryant is Professor of Leadership and Organization and Program Director of the Transformational Leader program
Here’s a snapshot of the insights this masterclass will unpack:
- Five practices unveiled: Gain insight into the five essential practices that underpin continuous transformation, and how they can be integrated into your daily life and leadership.
- Learning from your experience: Understand how every experience and role offers a foundation for learning, growth, and adaptation, enriching your journey of change.
- Empowering personal agency: Explore the choices and agency you possess in shaping your own transformation, highlighting the importance of proactive and conscious decision-making.
After the masterclass, join us for:
- An informative discussion on IMD’s leadership programs with our Program Advisors.
- Guidance on how our offerings can align with your career goals.
- Answers to your questions about our programs and approach to learning.
- 12:00 – 12:45: Masterclass – Five essential practices for continuous transformation with Professor Ben Bryant.
- 12:45 – 13:15: Engage with our Program Advisors for an overview of IMD’s leadership programs, followed by a Q&A.
Please note, this event will not be recorded. This is a unique opportunity to experience the IMD learning journey live.
Discover our unique portfolio of leadership programs
Come and join us for one of the next events below: