Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
Despite recent digital advances and an improved understanding of the innovation process, game-changing offerings remain hard to come by.
During this event, Professors Cyril Bouquet and Michael Wade and Research Professor Jean-Louis Barsoux will share insights from their latest research, featured in a recent article published in Harvard Business Review, and an upcoming book. Their work with corporate clients, as well as interviews and surveys of hundreds of executives involved in innovation efforts, has helped them identify recurrent patterns in the evolution of breakthrough ideas.
• Five practices that can help bring breakthrough thinking to your organization
• How to maximize your chances of reaching a truly game-changing innovation
• How to revisit your original question if you achieve a dead end
• How peers at other organizations approach innovation
• For executives interested in disruption, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking