Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
How to find meaning in your work and organization?
Have you ever felt like it wouldn’t matter to the world if your job or your organization ceased to exist tomorrow? Not having purpose is damaging to our well-being, our companies and our society. At the same time, today it is no longer lauded if companies are responsible, it is expected. To have purpose means knowing how you and your organization make a difference. In a world were societal demands are more pressing every day and CEO activism is becoming the norm, participants will reflect about their own business and leadership purpose by looking at what drives purposeful organizations to foster social innovation.
• Be inspired by stories of successful social entrepreneurs and innovative purposeful global corporations
• Participants will understand the challenges of aligning short-term economic incentives and long-term value
• Understand what materiality means for your business and how investors are using ESG criteria to engage with companies
• Participants will also understand what does it take to become a “social intrapreneur"
• Participants will reflect about their own leadership purpose by looking at what drives these purposeful organizations
• Leaders that are interested in learning more on how to balance profit, people and planet
• Leaders rediscovering their purpose and how to lead purposeful change in organizations