Stimulating, challenging and rewarding
IMD’s Executive MBA will take you far beyond business basics to allow you to fulfil your full potential. It is the most stimulating, challenging and rewarding Executive MBA in the world.
The program is action-oriented, delivering immediate results to your company through company-specific projects. You gain a true understanding of the complex forces that will shape business in the future. Expect to:
- Master business concepts
- Hone your leadership skills
- Formulate strategy
- Turn ideas into action
The focus is on transforming knowledge into powerful tools you can immediately use to boost your performance and that of your organization. IMD is 100% focused on real-world executive development programs with a global perspective.
About the event - Join us on IMD Campus
Do you want to experience for yourself the unique learning environment at IMD and participate in a faculty-led class? Join an Executive MBA Masterclass and work through a case study with Professor Stefan Michel, Dean of IMD’s Executive MBA.
Mandatory COVID certificate for participants: We aim at creating an optimal learning environment, all visitors on IMD campus are required to provide a COVID-19 certificate valid for the duration of the activities on campus. Learn more about our policy.
When: 29 September 2021 at 18:30 CEST
Where: IMD Campus, Lausanne
18h30 - 19h00: Registration, COVID19 certificate check & welcome
19h00 - 20h00: Master Class with EMBA Program Dean Stefan Michel
20h00 - 20h45: Presentation of the EMBA programs and Q&A
20h45 - 21h30: Networking cocktail
- Enjoy a stimulating hour of teaching with IMD top faculty
- Work through a case study and interact with other potential participants
- Get new tools and frameworks to apply to your own business
- Experience fun ways to learn with IMD’s stimulating teaching methods
Program Advisors will also be present to answer your individual questions
- Getting started: flexible dates & payment options
- Global perspective & discovery expeditions
- Teaching methodology
- Your peer cohort
- Career impact
- 18h30 - 19h00: Registration & welcome
- 19h00 - 20h00: Master Class with EMBA Program Dean Stefan Michel
- 20h00 - 20h45: Presentation of the EMBA programs and Q&A
- 20h45 - 21h30: Networking cocktail
This Masterclass will be delivered by EMBA Dean, Professor Stefan Michel
Professor Michel's major research interests are in customer-focused marketing strategy, service innovation, and pricing.
At IMD, he is the Dean of our Executive MBA program and the faculty representative at the IMD…