Speech with Matthias Schranner, Schranner Negotiation Institute, 14.05.2018

This event is completed.

Registration is now closed.
DateMonday, May 14, 2018
Time18:00 - 21:00
Speaker(s)Matthias Schranner, Schranner Negotiation Institute
Description

Matthias Schranner will address the audience on the topic of

Negotiations on the Edge

You are comfortable and successful with 95% of your day-to-day negotiations to which usual and sensible communication patterns apply. This speech will prepare you for the other 5%. Learn from Matthias Schranner, a former hostage negotiator, who was trained by the FBI and German police. Gain the ability to control difficult negotiations, to deliberately create deadlocks, and to strategically and tactically lead difficult negotiations.

Matthias Schranner and his team support the UN, global corporations, governments, and political parties. His company, the Schranner Negotiation Institute, is based in Zurich, New York, and Hong Kong. 
 

We are looking forward to enjoy an exciting event with you. The cost for this event is CHF 40.00 for members and CHF 70.00 for guests and includes an apéro riche. Please register either by email [email protected] or through the register button above, we will confirm your registration. We kindly ask you to confirm your participation no later than May 10, 2018. Please note that for cancellations after May 10 and no-shows, we will have to charge the full fee.

 

FeesGuest: CHF 70.00
Member: CHF 40.00
VenueKraftwerk
Selnaustrasse 25
Zurich
Dress CodeBusiness Professional
Registration DeadlineThursday, May 10, 2018
ContactGabriela Mäder
Phone+41 79 850 66 83

Contact Us

Zurich

Dr. Alexander Zinser
President

IMD Alumni Club Zurich
Mrs. Gabriela Mäder
Member Relations Manager
Berghofstrasse 25
8625 Gossau
Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)79 850 6683
Fax: +41 (0)44 732 6864

Contact

Refer potential participants to IMD

As Alumni, you are best qualified to know the kind of person who would benefit most from an IMD program.

Refer someone now

OWP

Re-energize your business and yourself

Get the full breadth of business topics and trends you need to stay successfully ahead. 30+ hot topics, fully customizable schedule and networking opportunities with 350+ top executives.

Learn more
IMD Alumni Club of Switzerland - Zurich