IMD MBA Women’s Leaders Assessment Challenge – Round 2
Will you be the winner of IMD Women Leaders Challenge?
At IMD, we want to celebrate, support, and raise the profile of women in business and strengthen the dynamic network of women across our programs. The IMD MBA women’s leaders challenge is an intense, dynamic, and interactive online experience during which you will join a preselected group to complete various assessment activities. This is your chance to stretch your thinking, learn from others and innovate to impress our admissions panel.
Those who make the most impact and who demonstrate strong leadership potential will be invited for an interview. Successful candidates will be offered a place in the IMD MBA 2025 program and the winner will receive a CHF 50,000 scholarship towards our tuition fees.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have a solid track record and the drive to harness your full potential.
• Want to learn the key skills to tackle the complex and ethical challenges of the future.
• Want to become a reflective and responsible leader who creates sustainable impact.
Should you not have a GMAT/GRE, your application will still be considered but a test result will be needed before a final decision can be made. A GMAT/GRE waiver can be submitted in specific cases (see key requirements).
- 15 July 2024: Final deadline to submit your assessment challenge application.
- 08 August 2024: Selected applicants are invited to join the online assessment challenge. This is your chance to stretch your thinking, learn from others and innovate to impress our admissions panel.
- 12 August 2024: Selected candidates will be interviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- 01 September 2024: Final decision.