(4-6 hours per week)
Price CHF 18,000 per team
Next program starts: On demand
Certification Receive IMD certificate upon completion
Foster an entrepreneurial mindset and culture within your organization
Intrapreneurship is the act of behaving like an entrepreneur within an established company or organization. Intrapreneurs are the “secret weapon” of the business world, taking the initiative to pursue innovative ventures.
This program enables organizations to maintain a competitive edge, increasing agility and strengthening innovation potential. Teams going through this program will understand the disruptive forces and trends that affect their industry and discover new opportunities for their organization.
- Designed for teams – both pre-existing teams and cross-departmental teams that form for this specific journey
- Teams work in a hands-on fashion across a number of project phases: ideation, business model design, market testing and validation, prototyping, developing a solid business plan, and presenting their project to the executive committee
- Intensive hands-on coaching support from experts
Foster the agility and adaptability needed to not only navigate but also thrive amidst disruptive forces, positioning your organization for sustained success.
Create an “intrapreneurial ecosystem” that empowers and nurtures team creativity and innovation, driving a culture of entrepreneurial thinking across your organization.
Build a comprehensive and cohesive understanding of the disruptive forces facing your organization, equipping your teams to proactively identify and address challenges and opportunities.
Develop concrete, innovative projects and capitalize on viable business opportunities, delivering tangible results and value to your organization.
Organizations of all shapes and sizes are confronted with similar needs and challenges that hinder resilience and adaptation in today’s business landscape. In this ten-week program, project teams will generate novel and disruptive business ideas and turn them into desirable, feasible, and viable business opportunities.
This program is designed for:
– Organizations looking to drive better results and develop an innovation action plan for their business.
– Organizations seeking for tools and techniques to maximize innovation and entrepreneurship within a business environment.
– Organizations that want to build an ecosystem that fosters creativity, innovation and cross-functional collaboration.
Your online learning journey
Over this three-phase program, with intensive hands-on coaching support from experts, teams will build prototypes and test them on the market.
- Understand the various disruptive forces organizations are exposed to.
- Explore how organizations can react to them.
- Discover sources of good business opportunities.
- Recognize and evaluate business ideas.
- Learn how to select winning ideas and apply the proper criteria.
- Go through the different steps of product development, data collection, resources, and capabilities.
- Learn how to define a suitable target customer segment for your product/service.
- Position your product/service in a market environment.
- Design your first value proposition.
- Familiarize yourself with the business model canvas.
- Start working on a concrete business model for your innovation project.
- Align your activities by illustrating potential trade-offs.
- Learn the basics of Lean Intrapreneurship.
- Be introduced to the minimum viable product.
- Build a prototype of your innovation.
- Explore the resources that are necessary to create value for the customer.
- Understand the assets your company needs to sustain and support the business from a human, financial, and social standpoint.
- Learn what is a pitch and how to structure it.
- Discover the essential Dos and Don’ts of pitching.
- Discover the art of storytelling.
- Receive some guidance to debrief and reflect on what you have learned and what you can do moving forward.
- Learn what you can do differently as you go back into your job.
Each team will have a dedicated learning coach, ensuring that they receive a highly individualized learning experience.
Their designated learning coach accompanies them throughout their 10-week online journey. They provide support and feedback as teams apply their learning to the workplace, where it has an immediate impact.
Their input helps teams to translate their learning for their particular organization. By spreading this feedback regularly throughout the program, teams successfully embed their ongoing learning directly into their daily work.
Their learning coach interacts with them via video, in writing, and over the phone. You have calls, spread across the 10 weeks, at intervals that consolidate their learning.
Your learning coach helps you
Our structured, yet flexible online programs are designed for impact and delivered for you. Explore what makes the IMD online program experience exceptional.
Programs designed and taught by IMD faculty, world-renowned experts in their fields.
One-on-one support from an experienced executive coach to ensure that learning objectives are attained.
Group and pair work with participants from around the world enriches learning through exposure to fresh perspectives.
Micro-learning focused on knowledge retention and actionable insights.
Carefully designed multimedia material for a dynamic online experience.
Programs grounded in practical assignments guarantee the immediate application of new knowledge and techniques.
Length: 10 weeks (4-6 hours per week).
FOR TEAMS ONLY
This program is designed for a minimum of two teams from the participating company. The fee of CHF 18,000 covers one team of up to five participants.
All fees quoted are exclusive of any value-added or other indirect taxes that may be due in any country.
IMD reserves the right to modify the program dates, location, and fee at any time.
Join as a team
This program is designed for teams only. We will work with you to customize learning objectives to your team’s goals, enabling you to develop a common approach to your specific organizational challenges. Contact us to request a team offer.
Successful completion of this program takes you one step closer to joining IMD’s powerful alumni network.
IMD NEXUS members receive a number of seats in addition to a wide range of further benefits and services.