(4-6 hours per week)
Price CHF 18,000 per team
Next program starts: On demand
Certification Receive IMD certificate upon completion
Foster an entrepreneurial mindset and culture within your organization
Intrapreneurship is the act of behaving like an entrepreneur within an established company or organization. Intrapreneurs are the “secret weapon” of the business world, taking the initiative to pursue innovative ventures.
This program enables organizations to maintain a competitive edge, increasing agility and strengthening innovation potential. Teams going through this program will understand the disruptive forces and trends that affect their industry and discover new opportunities for their organization.
- Designed for teams – both pre-existing teams and cross-departmental teams that form for this specific journey
- Teams work in a hands-on fashion across a number of project phases: ideation, business model design, market testing and validation, prototyping, developing a solid business plan, and presenting their project to the executive committee
- Intensive hands-on coaching support from experts
Foster the agility and adaptability to thrive amidst disruptive forces.
Create an “intrapreneurial ecosystem” to nurture team creativity and innovation.
Build team-wide understanding of the disruptive forces facing your organization.
Develop concrete, innovative projects and viable business opportunities for your organization.
Organizations of all shapes and sizes are confronted with similar needs and challenges that hinder resilience and adaptation in today’s business landscape. In this ten-week program, project teams will generate novel and disruptive business ideas and turn them into desirable, feasible, and viable business opportunities.
This program is designed for:
– Organizations looking to drive better results and develop an innovation action plan for their business.
– Organizations seeking for tools and techniques to maximize innovation and entrepreneurship within a business environment.
– Organizations that want to build an ecosystem that fosters creativity, innovation and cross-functional collaboration.
Your online learning journey
Over this three-phase program, with intensive hands-on coaching support from experts, teams will build prototypes and test them on the market
Exploration of intrapreneurial opportunities and idea generation
Teams begin their intrapreneurial journey by:
- exploring the full landscape of current disruptive trends within their industry.
- getting familiar with the mechanics of entrepreneurship.
- generating novel ideas to develop into real business opportunities.
Testing winning ideas
- In this phase, teams will test their ideas for desirability, feasibility, and viability through business model development and by creating a minimum viable product that they test on the market.
Convince the stakeholders and drive your opportunity forward
- Teams will pitch their winning opportunities to key stakeholders within their organization and execute an action plan to implement.
- This phase also focuses on developing sustainable intrapreneurial capabilities within the organization.
Each team will have a dedicated learning coach, ensuring that they receive a highly individualized learning experience.
Their designated learning coach accompanies them throughout their 10-week online journey. They provide support and feedback as teams apply their learning to the workplace, where it has an immediate impact.
Their input helps teams to translate their learning for their particular organization. By spreading this feedback regularly throughout the program, teams successfully embed their ongoing learning directly into their daily work.
Their learning coach interacts with them via video, in writing, and over the phone. You have calls, spread across the 10 weeks, at intervals that consolidate their learning.
Your learning coach helps you
Despite their market dominance and abundance of resources, established businesses are increasingly uncertain about their future, and are struggling to adapt to the new reality of disruption. If they want to stay alive, and relevant, they need to actively address these issues before it is too late.
Length: 10 weeks (4-6 hours per week).
FOR TEAMS ONLY
This program is designed for a minimum of two teams from the participating company. The fee of CHF 18,000 covers one team of up to five participants.
All fees quoted are exclusive of any value-added or other indirect taxes that may be due in any country.
IMD reserves the right to modify the program dates, location, and fee at any time.
Join as a team
This program is designed for teams only. We will work with you to customize learning objectives to your team’s goals, enabling you to develop a common approach to your specific organizational challenges. Contact us to request a team offer.
IMD NEXUS members receive a number of seats in addition to a wide range of further benefits and services.
Shape, test, and adapt your ideas for growth potential
As part of a 3-person team, learn how to develop new products or services and de-risk them using state-of-the art innovation tools and real-life customer experiments. In partnership with Strategyzer.
Master innovation through real-world application
Get an innovation toolbox and build entrepreneurial skills. IMD has partnered with top sporting organizations, UEFA and IOC, to put your innovation thinking into practice and develop a plan.