IMD Alumni Club
IMD Alumni Club
Welcome to the IMD Alumni Club of Sweden
Our mission is to:
- Establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship among IMEDE, IMI and IMD Alumni in our geographical area;
- Encourage continuous learning and an exchange of ideas and experience in management and international business through professional and social events; and,
- Facilitate contacts between Alumni on the local as well as international level, and to establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship to IMD.
We hope to build and grow with you a solid business network which we can all benefit from.
With kind regards,
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
Delivering today, shaping the futureTom Malnight, Professor of Strategy and General Management, IMD
7 A Centralen, Stockholm
Corporates and Society – working for a purposeUlrika Cederskog Sundling, Executive Vice President Head of Invest, Business Sweden
Pricing and monetization strategiesTommy Arvinell, Senior Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
The Bankers New ClothesAnat Admati, Professor Stanford University Graduate School of Business
Anat Admati, Professor Stanford University Graduate School of Business
Lunch Talk by Erik UrnesErik Urnes, Vice Chairman Lindengruppen and Non Executive Director Höganäs
The IMD Alumni Club of Sweden does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join or send us an email to signup for the Alumni Club membership. All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.