IMD kicks off 25th edition of energetic signature program Orchestrating Winning Performance (OWP)
Over 400 international executives representing 50+ nationalities, 30+ industries and 40+ IMD faculty and industry experts: these are just some of the numbers that paint a picture of IMD’s 25th edition signature program Orchestrating Winning Performance (OWP), opening today (Monday, 24 June 2019) in Lausanne, Switzerland
The theme for 2019 is Seize tomorrow’s opportunities.
OWP is IMD’s truly unique business management program which exposes participants to the school’s full range of expertise. Many other programs cover specialized areas of business such as leadership, or strategy and others, but none cover the full breadth of topics like OWP.
Participants can customize their week according to what is relevant to their business. They can choose to attend differently formatted sessions on more than 45 topics, including innovation, AI & Analytics, leadership, agile organizations, organizing for innovation: insights from China and much more.
The program is co-led by IMD President, Jean-François Manzoni and Professor Tawfik Jelassi.
For 5 days, from 24-28 June, IMD’s campus is buzzing with innovative ideas and conversations that help provide participants with the energy to take their organizations forward for the rest of the year. Each edition is completely new, integrating the very best of IMD’s latest research and learning approaches.
In addition to providing a knowledge update and a jolt of inspiration for individuals, many teams choose OWP. By coming as a team, executives learn together and can implement their learnings collectively back in office creating further impact for organizations.
OWP is also an exceptional opportunity for networking with
This year’s keynote sessions are:
- Monday 08:00 CEST – The Art of the Good Life − Rolf Dobelli, Founder of WORLD.MINDS and author of ‘The Art of Thinking Clearly’ (watch event)
- Monday at 17:30 CEST Harnessing the power of transformation − Guillermo Diaz Jr, global technology leader and champion of inclusion and diversity (watch event)
- Tuesday at 17:30 CEST – Doing Business in Africa: When uncertainty is the norm –Sibongile Manganyi-Rath, IMD Executive MBA alumnus and award-winning entrepreneur from South Africa who has been named Africa’s most influential woman in business by CEO magazine (watch event)
- Wednesday 17:30 CEST – An interview with Peter Voser, Chairman of ABB and member of the Boards of IBM, Roche and Temasek (watch interview and read event higlights)
- Thursday 17:30 CEST – How economies are remaining competitive − Arturo Bris, IMD Professor and Director of the World Competitiveness Center (Watch the event)
- Friday 14:00 CEST – Award-winning marketer and co-author of ‘Good is the New Cool: Market Like You Give a Damn’ − Afdhel Az (event to be livestreamed)
Follow us for updates throughout the week at www.imd.org/news and on social media: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr #IMDImpactOWP
The first Dubai edition of OWP will be held from 17-21 November 2019.
OWP Lausanne will take place from 22-26 June 2020.