Our mission is to:
- Establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship among IMEDE, IMI and IMD Alumni in our geographical area;
- Encourage continuous learning and an exchange of ideas and experience in management and international business through professional and social events; and,
- Facilitate contacts between Alumni on the local as well as international level, and to establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship to IMD.
We hope to build and grow with you a solid business network which we can all benefit from.
With kind regards,
Join us on LinkedIn: If you would like to be connected with other Alumni in Italy, share content about business and leadership topics, and be updated on the latest news and events, join us here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8736382/
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
The IMD Alumni Club of Italy does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join or send us an email to signup for the Alumni Club membership. All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.
Digital Analytics 2018, Digital Strategy 2018, LDBT 2017, DMS 2017, HPB 2016
EMBA 2008, PED 2007
LDBT 2015, EMBA 2014