Recruitment and Admissions Advisor - MBA office
The Job’s mission
The Recruitment and Admissions Advisor is responsible for the delivery of the recruitment plan in line with the department’s strategy to recommend the best candidates for the next MBA program. The Recruitment and Admissions Advisor will ensure a smooth and customer focused application process and contribute to the promotion of the program through advising candidates and answering inquiries
Key activities & accountabilities
- To implement the MBA recruitment plan in line with the department’s recruitment and admissions strategy, and with the support of the MBA Recruitment and Admissions Manager
- To organise and attend admissions and recruitment events in Switzerland, abroad and online
- To build relationships with key stakeholders involved in the recruitment and admissions process, including but not limited to alumni and faculty and other members of the MBA office
- To be the main point of contact for prospective candidates throughout the recruitment and admissions process
- To advise prospective candidates and applicants about the MBA program and the admissions process at IMD
- To ensure all admissions decision deadlines are met and applications are processed in a timely manner
- To keep Salesforce up to date with prospective candidates and candidates’ information
- To conduct Admissions interviews both in person and online, and make admissions recommendations to the Admissions Committee
- To manage specific recruitment and admissions projects as directed by the Recruitment and Admissions Director and the Recruitment and Admissions Manager (projects may include but not be limited to Financial Aid, Engagement Studio, Partner Integration, Yield management, Marketing and Social Media activities, etc)
- To manage all admin tasks involved in the recruitment and admissions process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a multinational environment
- Previous work experience in an academic institution
- Recruitment and admissions experience is a plus
- Strong administrative skills and detail oriented
- Fluent in English (written and verbal skills)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work successfully in a fast paced multicultural environment
- Ability to work both independently and effectively with others in a team environment
- Availability to travel for business trips in Switzerland and/or overseas.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.