Global and experienced leaders ready to address your company's challenges
Our dedicated career services team develops personal relationships with both our participants and recruiters. We will help you, not only to recruit the best talent for your company, but also to build your brand amongst our highly-sought after experienced MBAs.
Besides strong academic ability, we assess and develop our MBAs leadership potential with a focus on real management capacity in a multi-cultural and complex environment. When our participants graduate from IMD, they are operational from day one and ready to make a positive, sustainable impact on your business.
90 talented pre-screened participants
We spend at least 10 manhours per candidate to make sure each one is right for the program. In addition, each accepted participant goes through a full background check conducted by an independant agency. Our admissions process includes:
- an online application with 3 essays
- 3 letters of recommendation
- a full-day assessment center
International and experienced
In each class of 90, there are over 40 nationalities with over 90% having spent at least 6 months outside their home country. With a minimum requirement of three years of work experience, our participants have, on average, seven years of experience in diverse industries and functions prior to IMD.
Trained to become truly global, hands-on leaders
In addition to strong academic business fundamentals, our intensive one-year program is designed to constantly push our MBAs beyond their comfort zone, developing their skills at setting strategies and leading others in execution. Our projects take them through various situations:
- an Entrepreneurship Project, working with real start-ups
- an International Consulting Project, working with medium to large multinational companies
- a 10 day Discovery Expedition to discover the issues and trends underlying economic and societal developments that will shape industries and markets in a region
With an unparalleled focus on leadership, the IMD MBA program aims at enhancing self-awareness, identifying ones' strengths and learning how to lead teams and organizations. It includes:
- high intensity outdoor leadership group work and exercises
- individual (up to 20 hours) and team coaching withtrained psychoanalysts
- peer reviews of ones' strengths and weaknesses
The IMD MBA is consistently ranked among the top MBA programs by international publications such as Forbes,The Economist, Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times.