Our mission is to:
- Establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship among IMEDE, IMI and IMD Alumni in our geographical area;
- Encourage continuous learning and an exchange of ideas and experience in management and international business through professional and social events; and,
- Facilitate contacts between Alumni on the local as well as international level, and to establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship to IMD.
We hope to build and grow with you a solid business network which we can all benefit from.
With kind regards,
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
On Friday the 17th March 2023, the East Africa IMD Alumni club was privileged to host Dr Alexander (Alex) Osterwalder, the inventor of the Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas and Business Map – which were created together with Yves Pigneur. Alex shared key insights on creating a culture of innovation from day one, and juggling the explore + exploit continuum.
It was a fantastic and well attended session for the entrepreneurs of startups and executives of companies present as they embed innovation at the heart of their business design.
Thank you Alex for coming! And thank you IMD Professor Leif Sjöblom for connecting the dots!”
The IMD Alumni Club of Kenya does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join . All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.