Failing to understand your customers can waste marketing resources and create a useless strategy, leaving your company with lackluster results. And social media content and digital initiatives aren’t enough to create influence or growth. When done right, marketing has the ability to make a real impact. But it needs the fuel from customer insights, value communication, and strategies powered by consumer behavior. Without them, you’ll build your marketing efforts on shaky ground.
Improve your marketing function with professors Stefan Michel and Lisa Duke’s business-focused and practical approach, value-based tools, and their unique one-page visual marketing plan that’s proven to help leverage your strategies for success. Written in a language you can understand, this is your ultimate guide to evidence-based decision-making in your marketing strategy to deliver better customer insights, solutions, and prices.
– Customer-based measurements to help you optimize your marketing return-on-investment (ROI).
– The power of value-based pricing to improve your profit and avoid margin erosion.
– Key success factors in your defined market to close more sales and put your company ahead of the competition.
– How to generate relevant customer insights by linking product attributes to benefits to values.
– A simple-yet-comprehensive one-page marketing plan for your firm, your brand, and your product.
Master every marketing and strategy challenge with a data-informed focus on impact throughout each process with this step-by-step learning journey for reflective executives and entrepreneurs. Get Real Impact Marketing now to align your customer insights with your marketing goals and drive measurable success for your company.
Research Information & Knowledge Hub for additional information on IMD publications