Pre & post-program coaching
Teams Reimagined equips you with the skills for effective team leadership in complex times:
- Build self-awareness about how you (formally or informally) lead teams
- Acquire tools and behaviors to positively impact team dynamics
- Strengthen your skills and capabilities to form strong team relationships in a virtual, face-to-face or hybrid context
In a trusted and supportive environment, develop self-awareness of how you formally and informally lead teams; and learn how this influences team performance
Aquire tools and skills to enhance your ability to form strong team relationships, improve team dynamics and communication and lead for performance
Benefit from in-depth individual and team coaching, use practical frameworks and practice through experiential approaches to apply the principles of effective team leadership and high-performance teams.
Maximize your team's performance through shared leadership
How the program works
The program is organized into 5 sequential, half-day, liVe Virtual sessions with pre- and- post program coaching and self-paced learning.
Kick-off: Before the Teams Reimagined liVe module begins you will have access to rich video content designed to maximize liVe outcomes during the Accelerator week, reflect on your team needs, and participate in small group coaching.
Accelerator liVe Week: Delivered in real time, via virtual conferencing technology, we bring you the IMD liVe classroom experience with large group debriefing and facilitation and a focus on reflection and practice with coaches, teams and peers.
Post-program: Continue to learn and be supported by ongoing video content and coaching, timed to fit around your schedule, to help you apply what you have learned to your workplace and with your own team. You and your team can also participate in a coaching call to help embed new practices.
- Develop an awareness, in a trusted and supportive environment, about how you formally and informally lead teams.
- Explore inclusive leadership, team dynamics and communication.
- Strengthen your skills to bond and form relationships in a virtual or hybrid context to drive organizational success.
- Apply the principles learnt in a virtual setting to in-person or hybrid contexts: if you can do it virtually, you can do it anywhere!
- Acquire tools and behaviours that positively impact team dynamics for higher performance and business growth.
Throughout the whole program, you will take part in wide-ranging and challenging discussions, intensive group projects and live case studies. The program design gives ample opportunities for rich interaction with faculty and among peers. Small groups of 4-5 participants per coach ensure personalized learning in a safe environment and allow high-level networking with colleagues from around the globe.