About this program
By mastering the smart, quick techniques outlined in this program, you can drive and improve performance in your teams. In a single, comprehensive toolkit, Changing Employee Behavior (CEB) equips you, as a manager, to:
- Understand how behavioral change can enhance the performance of individuals and transform the organizations they work in
- Recognize the role that context plays in behavioral change and how central a manager can be in shaping that context
- Apply four levers outlined in the “MAPS model” (Motivation, Ability, Psychological capital and Supporting environment), to shape a context that fosters development and behavioural change
- Begin applying these new techniques to boost performance: from individual to organizational levels
Who should attend
Whether you’re a manager of a start-up or of an established business, you want your employees to thrive. If you’re looking for smart, quick techniques to promote an agile culture of excellence, self-development, motivation and positivity at all levels of your company, this is the course for you.
Having extensive experience in business and leadership, Shlomo Ben-Hur and co-presenter, Nik Kinley, joined forces to co-author Changing Employee Behavior: A Practical Guide for Managers, which provides the key reading for this program.
Topics covered include:
• The importance of context and your role as a manager
• Intrinsic motivation
• Extrinsic motivation
• Assessing ability and adapting to individual differences
• Confidence and optimism
• Willpower and resilience
• Building empowering habits
• Becoming an architect of change
Individual assignments, virtual group work, case studies, readings, video summaries, personalized coaching from your dedicated program coach, peer reviews with other participants from across the globe, and personal reflection moments – are all combined to stimulate your thinking, unlock new insights, change habits, and firmly embed the learning.
By applying this learning to your goals and situation, you’ll create a profound impact among your staff and in your company.
You work with a dedicated personal coach to support you throughout your learning journey
You can develop a current project from your own business and apply what you learn to your context
You get IMD certification and become part of the outstanding professional IMD alumni network
8 weeks of study, 4-6 hours per week.
The flexible schedule allows you to access the material in your own time and study at your pace. You must successfully complete all weekly assignments, in order to finish the program and gain IMD certification.
CHF 3’900 for individual participants / CHF 3’500 IMD alumni
Corporate Learning Network member corporations receive a number of complimentary seats, in addition to a wide range of further benefits and services. If you are applying via your company, please check internally that you are eligible before enrolling.