IMD’s inaugural Sustainability Report highlights our approach and contributions to a sustainable future. Through innovative pedagogy, actionable research, unique partnerships and cross-sector dialogue, IMD is driven to develop responsible leaders who build successful businesses that also deliver a positive impact on society and our planet.
As an Advanced Signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education, we share in this report our progress both in the way we influence global leaders and in the way we adapt our own practices to contribute to a more sustainable world.
Over the two years the report covers, we continued to strengthen our contribution to sustainability through our world-class faculty, programs, advisory services, research, culture and operations.
- Updated purpose, sustainability policy, and materiality framework
- New research chairs
- Books published on sustainability-related topics
- Award-winning cases on sustainability
- Sustainability in Family Business Award launched
- Future of Our Planet alumni event
- Enterprise for Society Center - joint venture with UNIL and EPFL
- Silver rating awarded by Ecovadis
IMD will continue to encourage and help leaders and organizations to integrate both social and environmental considerations in their decision-making and actions to build more sustainable economies around the world.
IMD Chairman Michel Demaré and IMD President Jean-Francois Manzoni