The IMD Annual Report 2019
(Version française plus bas) Each year, the IMD Annual Report charts and explores the institution’s approach and activities as a world leader in executive education and research. Fuelled by pioneering thought leadership, a unique proximity to business and innovative pedagogy, IMD develops leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society through an award-winning range of open and custom programs, and MBA and EMBA degrees.
In 2019, IMD continued to strengthen its world-class offering as it strives to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations.
Highlights from 2019 include:
- New purpose, mission and values
- Launch of IMD NEXUS – a groundbreaking learning platform
- Ranked in top three executive education institutions for 8th consecutive year (FT rankings)
- Sustainability policy approved, with five focus areas
- EFMD BSIS impact label
- Enterprise for Society Center – joint venture with UNIL and EPFL
- UEFA Innovation Challenge with ECAL and ThinkSport for MBA students
- Record revenues, thanks to strong executive education performance
The IMD Annual Report 2019 can be read in full here:
The French version of the IMD Annual Report 2019 can be read in full here below and is available to download following this link.
Research Information & Knowledge Hub for additional information on IMD publications