This team leadership program is ideal for you if you want to strengthen your team leadership qualities and team management skills regardless of your position in the organization.
Your peers have on average sixteen years of work experience, either in managerial or specialist roles. They come from a wide range of industries, functional backgrounds, and geographic regions.
This strong class diversity enriches your experience as you become sensitive to the different leadership styles exercised by women and men in different cultural and organizational contexts.
Join as a team
Mobilizing People is a natural fit for teams to join. Developing a common approach and language will help your team work better together and achieve greater results.
Learning objectives we can customize for your team:
- Understand your team’s dynamics
- Enhance relationships and create open communication and trust
- Strengthen collaboration and handle conflict constructively
- Increase self-awareness and open dialogue
- Build shared commitment and alignment to reach your team’s objectives