For further questions please contact Ana Gil-Robles, Secretary of IMD Foundation & Supervisory Boards
Co-Chief Executive Officer of Royal DSM N.V.
Geraldine Matchett (1972, British; French; Swiss) is Co‐Chief Executive Officer & Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Managing Board of Royal DSM. She was appointed as Co‐CEO on 15 February 2020. Geraldine joined DSM’s Managing Board in August 2014 and became Chief Financial Officer on 1 December 2014.
Before joining DSM, Geraldine worked with the SGS Group from 2004 where she held various positions including Corporate Finance Manager and Senior Vice President Group Financial Controller, before being appointed Global Chief Financial Officer in March 2010. In this role, she was voted CFO of the year in Switzerland for large companies in 2014.
Before joining SGS she worked for Deloitte in Switzerland and for KPMG in the UK, obtaining her Chartered Accountant qualification while working in London.
Geraldine holds a bachelor's degree in Physical & Human Geography from Reading University (UK) and a master's degree in Sustainable Development from Cambridge University.
Other current positions:
- Non‐Executive Director of ABB, and member of the Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee
- Co‐Chair of HRH the Prince of Wales’ A4S (Accounting for Sustainability) CFO Leadership Network Europe
- Executive Committee member of WBCSD
- Board member of FCLTGlobal
- Board member of Catalyst Europe