IMD reopens Lausanne campus, resume face-to-face programs on 8th June
IMD will be reopening its Lausanne campus for face-to-face executive programs from 8th June 2020, as the authorities in Switzerland continue to ease the national COVID-19 lockdown.
While travel restrictions remain in place for some countries, we are very much looking forward to welcoming participants back to campus for the first time since March, when we took the necessary decision to suspend face-to-face programs to protect the wellbeing of our community.
As we reopen our campus, we will follow the guidance of the federal authorities and the World Health Organization. This careful approach will include implementing a range of precautionary measures to safeguard the welfare of our participants and the IMD team on site.
These measures cover five key areas –
Hazard screening, personnel management, engineering controls, administrative controls and personal protective equipment – such as:
- Pre-arrival surveys and clear guidance for participants and visitors
- Regular temperature screening for all participants, staff and visitors
- Social distancing in line with Swiss regulations, via signage and seating plans
- Plexiglass partitions in study and work areas
- Campus-wide availability of sanitiser gel and disinfectant
- Masks recommended and available on campus
- Increased, airflow and air filtering inside buildings
- More frequent cleaning of study rooms, auditoriums and open spaces
- Full hygiene and social distancing protocols in the IMD restaurant
- Dedicated quarantine room
- Home-working for all non-client facing IMD staff whose work does not require to be on campus
For now, we advise all people considered to be vulnerable at this time to avoid campus. In light of this, and because some participants may be unable to travel at this time, we will continue to offer virtual delivery or hybrid solutions for some programs, where possible, as we transition back to a more normal way of operating in the coming months.
We will also continue to make available a range of innovative and engaging online content for you to access from your homes. This includes IMD’s Leading in Turbulent Times output and non-related fresh content.
Visit our COVID-19 FAQs page for more information.
If you have any queries about the reopening of IMD’s Lausanne campus and face-to-face programs, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]