Digital Project Coordinator
The Job’s mission
Digital customer experience is an integral part of our customer journey and to maintain a high-touch user experience, we have a portfolio of projects. The Digital Project Coordinator will manage and coordinate these complex business projects simultaneously: through in-depth collaboration with business stakeholders, defining and monitoring activities, dependencies and requirements.
In this role, the Digital Project Coordinator will be assigned to our digital platform revamp projects enhancing Customer and User experience. This will require close partnership with the Design team, UX Designers & Researchers team, Marketing, Communication, etc.
Key activities & accountabilities
Digital Product Development and Delivery
- Continuously monitor and maintain the product roadmap and delivery timeline and advise stakeholders of possible innovations and related business benefits
- Understand the organization’s and the business unit’s strategic goals and objectives, and deliver products and services that support and enhance business outcomes
- Guide the technical design of solutions while balancing dependencies and integration with other products across the organization
- Lead internal customers throughout all aspects of applications development life cycle from validating user stories and acceptance criteria to managing end-to-end and user acceptance testing, handover and training
- Prioritize business stakeholder requests and align these to overall institutional objectives
- Liaise with internal and external technical resources and experts to ensure timely and accurate implementation of validated user stories, organize user acceptance testing and liaise with the release coordinator to ensure timely delivery of the solutions to business stakeholders
- Measure ROI, solution effectiveness and quality
- Develop, maintain and implement sound project governance practices following best-practice project management methodologies
- Plan and assist in the preparation of the business case, budget. Organize, manage and monitor projects under his/her responsibility, including liaison with all pertinent stakeholders and ensure their timely and successful completion
- Monitor the target benefits realization (as per the project’s business case) and report to IMD senior management in this regard
- Compile and maintain up-to-date detailed project documentation throughout the projects’ lifecycle
- Ensure that the project team delivers the solution’s technical documentation on time.
Business Analysis and Change Management
- Identify stakeholders, gather business requirements, facilitate workshops and meetings as well, as document business processes, workflows, data, and reporting needs
- Perform detailed systems, data and process analyses, identify efficiency and effectiveness improvements and develop solutions accordingly
- Assist business stakeholders in adopting the process changes and new solutions
- Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PMI-ACP certification or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in an innovative environment and managing digital projects (owning the accountability of the delivery), using Project Management methodology
- Proven experience managing the entire project lifecycle in demanding business environments and cross-functional projects using PMO methodologies, managing benefits and related changes
- Experience in Design, UX process, User research, Information Architecture is a plus.
- Experience managing several large enterprise-wide projects
- Experience working with internal and external (nearshore/offsite) project resources
- Ability to rapidly understand business acumen to allow for critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to meet project deadlines
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Ability to work on several different projects; self-starter, work independently and effectively with others
- Ability to be a change agent and enthusiastically motivate stakeholders towards new projects
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Ability to understand, create and follow processes
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly business-aware; service - and customer-oriented with the ability to influence
- Responsible, open-minded and people-oriented
- Strong team spirit and excellent collaboration skills are a must.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, French is a plus
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.