General Management - 20 days of accelerated learning
When you arrive at Foundations for Business Leadership (FBL), you step away from the distractions of your daily work environment for 20 consecutive days to intensely focus on the cross-functional skills that leaders must possess to be a general manager.
You will progress through a cross-disciplinary exploration of the critical challenges faced by organizations and business leaders today. This will provide the context in which you develop your general management skills and integrate the business fundamentals. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Respond to shifts in customer needs
- Drive business model innovation
- Manage complex organizations
- Leverage globalization
- Identify industry and business trends
- Manage uncertainty
- Integrate technological evolutions and their impact on business
These themes will be addressed as you study the core business functions and processes of a global organization.