Human Resources Assistant
The Job’s mission
You will support the wider HR team with various tasks related to the Employee Life Cycle, providing administrative support with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development as well as HR Operations.
While supporting in daily organisational activities you will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of different projects related to HR area.
Key activities & accountabilities
Support to the Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist (TA&DS):
- Provide recruitment support including publication of vacancies, logistical coordination, pre-screening of candidates, interview scheduling, organizing assessments and reference checks
- Manage the career inbox, answer general queries on our recruitment processes, questions from candidates on the status of their specific application or guide them through the online application process
- Format job ads and publish on different support (internal, website, LinkedIn, etc)
- Coordinate interviews with recruiters, line managers, and candidates. Book interview rooms, ensure campus security guidelines are applied
- Prepare/send negative responses to candidates
- Ensure personnel files are completed
- Coordinate the planning and delivery of Learning &Development events
Support to the wider HR Team:
- Prepare Purchase Orders for all HR related invoices & liaise with finance to proceed for payment
- Support the wider HR Team with the employee life cycle management (on-boarding, work certificates, family allowances requests, absence management, APG requests, gift for events, correspondence, maintain accuracy of distribution lists, etc)
- Standardize and automate HR templates, tracking files and other work documents
- Assist in all phases of testing and provide hands-on training to end users on the HR Information System
- Suggest improvement/optimization for the HR administration and processes (folders, documentation, files, reports, etc.).
- Data management and reporting
Education & Experience
- Maturité or Bachelor. Certificate in Human Resources preferred.
- Fluent in English and French with excellent oral and written skills in both languages
- 1-2 years experience as HR administrative assistant
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- High command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience with CRM/Salesforce a plus. Generally savvy with data and digital tools.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mindset
- High service orientation with great attention to details
- Flexible mindset, able to adapt to internal and external changes
- Autonomy, and a capacity to work with a minimum supervision
- You are results oriented, eager to learn, hands-on and team player
- Project Management skills, a plus
- Demonstrates maturity in handling confidential and sensitive matters at all times
What we offer:
A striving multi-cultural environment going through transformation. A caring team, dedicate to make this experience a great learning and development opportunity.
Support on several projects in function of your interest.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.