Head of Impact
The Job’s mission
The Head of Impact ensures successful implementation of an end to end impact process (create, capture and communicate impact) across all IMD programs and offerings. S/he ensures in-depth analysis of all impact data, segmented based on internal/external needs/enquiries, generates actionable insights and collaborates closely with relevant IMD stakeholders to close the loop and to ensure that insights are successfully implemented. S/he works with other teams to enhance the synergy among the different impact initiatives at IMD and contributes to the success of the school in achieving its strategic objectives in the impact domain.S/he collaborates closely with the Director of Programs and Learning Design and undertakes a range of impact related projects based on evolving institutional and client needs.
Key activities & accountabilities
S/he will work with key internal and external stakeholders to:
- Deploy and enhance streamlined end to end impact processes across all IMD programs and offerings
- Continuously improve and enhance IMD’s impact strategy in alignment with IMD’s institutional strategy and customer needs
- Collect, and analyse valid and reliable impact related data for different types of interventions
- Synthesize the results from the impact measurement processes into practical insights
- Collaborate closely with key IMD stakeholders-faculty, program directors- to close the loop on impact data and insights to ensure remedial action is successfully implemented to yield enhanced impact
- Document and share best practices in terms of designing and delivering pedagogical impact and experience impact
- Craft and share various measurement frameworks and best practices which can be leveraged internally and externally to showcase IMD’s world class ability to design, deliver and capture impact
- Continuously monitor trends in the impact domain to ensure IMD recognition and visibility as the world leader in designing, delivering and capturing impact
- Productize IMD’s know how in this field to deploy across IMD services and to market and sell to IMD clients and prospects
- Master or PhD degree in a relevant field
- Deployment of a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools
- Executive education program evaluation and impact measurement
- Development and implementation of cross functional projects in executive education industry
- Management of project teams
- In-depth collaboration with:
- Executive education clients
- International project teams
- Stakeholders from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Conduct in-depth analysis and translate it into actionable insights
- Self-starter, work independently and effectively with others; excellent team spirit
- Multi-task projects in parallel and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical, strategic, creative and innovative thinker
- Customer focus
- Ability to successfully manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of diplomacy and political relations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Cross functional mind-set
- Highly flexible to adapt to internal and external changes
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.