Being Innovative - your learning journey
This online course is 5 weeks long. It's long enough for you to apply to your own working context what you learn and to build good habits to master new approaches to innovation.
Unit 1 - Disruptive Innovation: Why Now? Why Me? Why Not?
- Master the application of S curve for decision making
- Understand how innovation drives industry change
- Think like disrupter, including business model innovation
Unit 2 - Jumping The S-curve
- Organizational sustainability require jumping the s curves and provide tools to do that
- Learning from others (forward pollination, bringing ideas from other industries can help my business)
- Intro to lean start-up and design thinking
Unit 3 - Business Model Innovation
- Understand the core principles of design thinking
- Become familiar with the Business Model Canvas as a simple but powerful tool to think about your business
- Apply design thinking principles to identify innovation potential in your business.
Unit 4 - Innovation is a Social Phenomenon
- Innovation in it is heart a social phenomenon involves teams and culture
- Become familiar with the concept of conversation engineering
- Be able to apply this concept to your context
Unit 5 - Innovative Organizations Deserve Innovative-Thinking Leaders
- Think what explorer mindset looks like in leaders
- Defeat legacy thinking
- Address new leadership competencies