IMD Alumni Club
IMD Alumni Club
Welcome to the IMD Alumni Club of South Africa
Our mission is to:
- Establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship among IMEDE, IMI and IMD Alumni in our geographical area;
- Encourage continuous learning and an exchange of ideas and experience in management and international business through professional and social events; and,
- Facilitate contacts between Alumni on the local as well as international level, and to establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship to IMD.
We hope to build and grow with you a solid business network which we can all benefit from.
With kind regards,
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
Virtual event: In a Crisis, Ecosystem Businesses Have a Competitive Advantage
Mark Greeven, Professor of Innovation and Strategy, IMD
Virtual Event on Zoom
Learning from Disruptors: How they collect insights, create new business models
Dominique Turpin, the Dentsu Chaired Professor of Marketing and the Dean of External Relations, IMD
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton
The IMD Alumni Club of South Africa does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join or send us an email to signup for the Alumni Club membership. All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.
Dr. Wendy Luhabe
Mr. Auguste Claude-Nguetsop
President, MBA 2004
Mr. Bennie Groenewald
Mr. Seydou Kane
Mr. Stephen Okelo-Odongo
Mr. Per Ostberg
EMBA 2018, FBL 2017
Mr. Stephen Scott
MBA IMEDE 1987