IMD Alumni Club
IMD Alumni Club
Welcome to the IMD Alumni Club of Malaysia
Dear IMD alumni & guests,
Welcome to our Club page.
The Club is run by a group of passionate volunteers to achieve 3 objectives.
- Continuous learning through professional and social events
- Networking and ideas exchange amongst alumnae
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with IMD staff and professors
We encourage you to join our events listed on the Events link above and keep your alumni database current to receive ad-hoc invites.
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
Transformational leaders are needed to drive global competitiveness of Malaysia
Please join Arturo Bris, Professor of Finance and Director of the IMD World Competitiveness Center, and Misiek Piskorski, Professor of Digital Strategy, Analytics and Innovation and the Dean of IMD Southeast Asia and Oceania for a panel discussion during which we will examine the competitiveness of Malaysia, and how Malaysian leaders can play a pivotal role in its continued improvement.
LEAP : How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied
Securities Commission Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Event with the Director of the World Competitiveness Centre at IMD
Securities Commission Malaysia
The IMD Alumni Club of Malaysia does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join or send us an email to signup for the Alumni Club membership. All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.