Admission process for online programs
Once you submit your application, it is forwarded to the program director who will evaluate it to ensure that the program corresponds to your objectives and profile. This can take approximately 1 week.
The Executive Development Services will notify you of the outcome of your application. If you are accepted, they will send your acceptance letter and invoice fee electronically. From this point, your enrollment will be considered firm by both you and IMD.
Up to six weeks before the program start date, a program coordinator will contact you with information on pre-program preparation.
If accepted, you understand that you must complete all scheduled sessions and activities.
Payment of fee
Program fee payment is due by the program start date. Non-payment and respect of the terms and conditions will result in no access to or removal from the program.
Please note tuition fees are fixed. No refunds or discounts will be granted for late arrivals or for partial attendance.
All tuition fees quoted are exclusive of any value-added or other indirect taxes that may be due in any country.
IMD reserves the right to modify the program fee at any time.
If you prefer to make a non-binding reservation, please contact us at [email protected]. This carries no obligation and is not a substitute for the formal application form.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
IMD must be notified in writing of all cancellations and transfers. If you are admitted to a program but find that you are unable to attend you have the following cancellation and transfer options:
- Cancellation: a full refund of the program fee will be given if cancellation is received in writing six weeks before the program start date after which no refunds will be given.
- Transfer: You can transfer to the next available session at no additional cost up to the program start date. You understand that you may only transfer your enrollment once, subject to availability. This does not apply to Fundamentals online courses.
- Transfer for the Fundamentals online courses: you incur a 100% transfer fee when transferring to another program at all times.
Up to six weeks before the program:
- Cancellation: You receive a full refund of the program fee
- Transfer: You may transfer to the next available session with no transfer fee
Note: IMD programs tend to be fully booked well in advance. Space may not be available in a later session.