We look for the best group of 90 mature and globally-minded classmates you can learn from and share knowledge with.
Our participants typically have 4-9 years of work experience in a variety of sectors, are between 27 and 34 years old and represent 40 different nationalities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- GMAT (80% of our MBA participants score between 620 and 750)
- A minimum of three years full-time work experience
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- At least one language in addition to English
The admissions team looks for academic ability, career progression, business achievements, responsible decision-making, leadership capacity and international outlook.
Your three recommenders should highlight your professional achievements, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership using our online form. At least two should be business-related sources.