Country and Regional Competitiveness Assessments
Benchmark your economy against the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook countries! The IMD World Competitiveness Center supports governments in highlighting competitive advantages and uncovering opportunities.
We offer customized reports for countries/regions not covered in the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook to analyze their competitiveness in the global environment.
With more than 380 pages, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the results. It has proved to be a powerful tool for government and business leaders. The report:
- Evaluates your economic performance based on more than 300 criteria.
- Uses the same methodology as the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook - two-thirds hard data and one-third survey data.
- Allows cross-country comparisons on a regional and global scale.
- Presents a peer-group analysis (population size, GDP per capita, regions).
- Calculates an overall ranking in addition to factor and sub-factor rankings.
- Produces a competitiveness landscape of your economy.
- Assesses your country or region's strengths and weaknesses.
- Includes comments on the results and an analysis of recent research and best practices in competitiveness.
- Contains an exhaustive list of notes and sources.
- Includes PDF version.
This report helps you to better assess the competitiveness of your country or region and to pursue insightful decision making.
Electronic report (Results only)
The electronic version provides the results and rankings without the written analysis. Similar in structure to the printed version, the electronic report in PDF is about 220 pages (without CD).
For emerging nations, a condensed PDF report based on a limited number of criteria or countries, depending on the availability of the statistical indicators for the country, can also be produced.