Workshops on Competitiveness
Competitiveness workshops can be organized in your country either to complement a Special Report or independent of a report. The program, which is typically one or two days long, is customized based on our clients' expectations, interests and objectives.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following during the workshop:
- Understand the concept of competitiveness of nations
- Evaluate the global environment in which nations compete
- Allow government & business leaders to benchmark their economy's performance
- Assess the competitiveness of your country/state/region and to pursue insightful decision-making
- Learn the "Best Practices" and "Success Stories" of nations that have improved their competitiveness.