The IMD World Competitiveness Center offers workshops that focus on assessing and enhancing competitiveness by analyzing the factors that drive the potential for long-term value creation. The workshops facilitate participants’ understanding of their role in strengthening competitiveness by:
- Exploring the main trends shaping the world economy today
- Fostering outside-in thinking about the implications for their situation
- Identifying strategies to create value
- Highlighting the success factors found in the most competitive environments
- Sharing best practices to enhance competitiveness
- Examining results and priorities.
Each workshop, which is typically one or two days long, is customized to meet clients’ expectations, interests and objectives. Holding a competitiveness workshop in your country is an effective way to complement a special report.