The aim of the case study is to evaluate the value creation of AM-Pharma strategic decisions over time.
- The strategy diamond and Porter’s Five Forces will be applied as a tool for understanding the industry and the company’s strategy
- The key success factors are also assessed for this challenging setting of a biotech startup
- Role of Serendipity and management vision in opening new doors
- Different exit options are discussed, highlighting pros, cons and what actually happened
- How clinical outcome, and exit timing highly impact the valuation. The case will trigger discussions on the strategic options listed, and engage the students into exit negotiations simulation