Lionheart Agrotech Limited, the holding company of Lionheart Farms is developing a large-scale sustainable hybrid coconut plantation with integrated processing and manufacturing capacities in the Philippines. The case describes the idea of the founders, their journey, the challenges they met and how they solved them. The case explores the key challenges and principal constraints that the company faced – and continues to face – during the development and execution of its sustainable agricultural project.
- Strategic analysis of an agribusiness
- Corporate vs. business strategy
- Resources, functional and organizational capabilities, and strategy
- Impact of sustainability on company performance and competitiveness
- Sustainability of ESG-based competitive advantages
Lionheart Agrotech, Agriculture
IMD retains all proprietary interests in its case studies and notes. Without prior written permission, IMD cases and notes may not be reproduced, used, translated, included in books or other publications, distributed in any form or by any means, stored in a database or in other retrieval systems. For additional copyright information related to case studies, please contact Case Services.
Research Information & Knowledge Hub for additional information on IMD publications