Why recruit at IMD?
Our dedicated career services team assists recruiters in identifying the best talent for their immediate and future needs. We aim to build close, long-term relationships with recruiters by getting to know them and understanding their company culture.
We encourage you to get in touch with our career services team and get to know our candidates through our initial materials:
- By mid-March, you can download our Class Profiles: a brief overview of the individual profiles in the current class
- By mid-April, our Online CVs are ready so that you can search by multiple criteria to identify individuals that fit your needs, download a CV book of selected candidates and contact them directly
Why recruit our MBAs?
Our MBAs are operational from day one and prepared to make a positive, sustainable impact on your business.
Before being admitted, our highly diverse participants go through a rigorous on-campus assessment day, and a full background check conducted by an independent agency. A typical class of 90 participants:
- represent over 40 nationalities
- have an average of seven years of experience in diverse industries and functions
- 90% have at least six months experience outside their home country
Our one-year program constantly pushes our MBAs beyond strong academic ability, developing real managerial capacity in a multi-cultural and complex environment. They are:
- Truly global and hands-on: four key projects give real-life exposure to different business situations and trends across the world
- Self-aware: the leadership stream identifies individual values and strengths needed to lead teams and organizations
|Inform our MBAs of your culture, challenges, opportunities, and possible career paths over a one hour presentation/ Q&A session followed by one hour of networking. Virtual presentations are also possible.|
|A great recruiting platform and a convenient way to network with future international decision-makers and customers from 40+ countries.|
|First round interviews
|Conduct initial interviews at IMD or by using our conferencing facilities. During this two-week period, our participants are focused on exploring career opportunities and do not have any classes.|
|Final round interviews
|Second round and additional interviews generally take place at your premises, ideally to allow MBAs to experience your company culture.|
|Lunch with MBAs/Clusters
|Meet targeted groups over an informal lunch at the IMD restaurant.|
|Online platform / job postings
|Register on our online platform to post jobs for our current class or MBA alumni, access CVs and manage interview schedules. Our team will also be happy to facilitate the process.|
If you would like more information, please contact the MBA Career Services Team.