Understanding family business issues
With over 30 years of rich experience working with family businesses, Leading the Family Business is the longest-running family business program in the world. The program actively helps you expand your knowledge of successful family firms and better understand and navigate specific challenges and critical issues in your own family business. You analyze your business today and reshape it for tomorrow.
Together we will probe the key issues facing all family businesses: growth, governance, conflict management, succession, and strategy. Specifically, you will:
- Learn strategies and governance structures to preserve and grow your family enterprise and wealth across generations
- Implement mechanisms to optimize communication and strengthen team spirit among family members
- Identify ways for family members, non-family managers and board members to become value creators
- See how other families have organized themselves for long-term, enduring success
- Generate ideas to drive your family enterprise into the future