Web Technical Lead
The Job’s mission
The Web Technical Lead works closely with the Web Development Team, Digital Product Owner, Digital Marketing and the other IMD Site area owners. The mission of this role is to technically coordinate all of the development activities for the IMD public website, content management system, support, upgrade and maintain the EPiserver CMS. The mission also includes producing high quality of design and source code whilst ensuring all of the data and system integration with the IMD website.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Guide the technical development of complex features for the development of website to provide a high-touch online user experience
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable and reliable
- Facilitate code and design review for the Web Team
- Document the different phases of the projects, and record enhancements and defects to be escalated
- Organize support for the EPiServer environment including troubleshooting, hot fixing, and root cause analysis
- Design web-based solutions that meet business requirements.
- Ensure consistency with security policy standards and security plan
- Write unit test and participant UAT test cases
- Provide general maintenance and third-level support
- Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Business process analysis and website design process
- Certified Scrum Master
- At least 8 years of experience in developing complex web sites through the entire lifecycle in an innovative IT environment
- At least 6 years of experience using object oriented programming with Microsoft .NET (MVC, EF, etc) using C# in an n-tier architecture
- At least 5 years experience developing website using EPiServer CMS
- 5 years experience working in an agile development environment with internal and external (offsite) development resources
- Experience and interest working with layered applications
- Experience building responsive applications to target desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Experience designing and developing relational databases, developing stored procedures, and developing server components that interface with the relational database
- Experience developing with user interface frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience building automated tests using jUnit and Selenium
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns
- English fluent; good knowledge in French is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated and critical judgments
- Very strong team spirit
IMD is an independent business school, with Swiss roots and global reach, expert in developing leaders and transforming organizations to create ongoing impact.
IMD relies on a team of more than 340+ IMD faculty and staff from over 34 different nationalities, ensuring a truly international environment.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked TOP 3 in executive education worldwide – first in open programs (Financial Times 2012-2019).
- Annually, more than 9,000 executives and more than 170 global organizations choose IMD for their customized programs
- Over 35 open-enrolment executive development programs (including MBA and EMBA programs) and 13 online programs, which provide one-on-one coaching
- Our alumni network has more than 100,000 members and 46 clubs worldwide
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.