Title of the Position
The Job’s mission
Key activities & accountabilities
- Guide the technical development of complex features for the development of website to provide a high-touch online user experience
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable and reliable
- Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 8 years of experience in developing complex web sites through the entire lifecycle in an innovative IT environment
- At least 6 years of experience using object oriented programming with
- Experience building responsive applications to target desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Experience designing and developing relational databases, developing stored procedures, and developing server components that interface with the relational database
- Experience developing with user interface frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience building automated tests using jUnit and Selenium
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.