Title of the Position
The Job’s mission
Key activities & accountabilities
- Guide the technical development of complex features for the development of website to provide a high-touch online user experience
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable and reliable
- Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 8 years of experience in developing complex web sites through the entire lifecycle in an innovative IT environment
- At least 6 years of experience using object oriented programming with
- Experience building responsive applications to target desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Experience designing and developing relational databases, developing stored procedures, and developing server components that interface with the relational database
- Experience developing with user interface frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience building automated tests using jUnit and Selenium
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.