Search Engine Marketing Specialist (100%)
The Job’s mission
IMD is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEM), with extensive experience in SEO (organic) and SEA (paid) activity, to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for operational delivery of the organizations Search Marketing presence. With a strong background in both technical and content-based SEO you will also be equally adept at implementing paid search campaigns across multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience, preferably at an agency and have experience working with a wide variety of clients on both SEO and SEA projects.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of the organizations Search Strategy (SEO/SEM)
- Work towards organic search optimization and maximization of ROI
- Deliver projects including technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and more
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research and work with the wider content production team to implement across all marketing activities
- Identify key SEO KPIs – and monitoring these to maximize performance for the short, medium and long-term
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Optimise website copy and landing pages for search engines in different content management platforms
- Develop approaches for our various buyer personas to better target identified key audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers, UX/UI designers and the wider IMD teams to properly implement SEO best practices across IMD.org
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- University degree in business or equivalent (preferably Master degree)
- Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, agency or online commercial environment
- Web, SEO/SEM, possibly have worked with Pardot and Salesforce
- Running of advanced SEO/SEM campaigns and managing related optimization
- Executing in-depth analysis of digital metrics, behavioural metrics, qualitative insights
- Coordinating marketing activities with SCRUM approach in matrix organization
- Managing complex projects involving several stakeholders
- Good understanding of common digital marketing tools (including; Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Analytics, Adwords, Data Studio, Tag Manager)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Embrace inclusion and teamwork
- Collaborative, able to pioneer new initiatives, open to new ideas and bold in driving through to implementation
- Fluency (written and oral) in English, preferably mother tongue. French a plus
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.