Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer
The Job’s mission
The Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer works closely with the Project Team, Digital Product Managers, Business Analysts and key business users to plan, development, write and execute test scripts and cases. The mission of this role is to ensure the highest level of testing coverage on all Salesforce components used at IMD which includes all end-to-end processes.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Design and implement test strategy, detail plans for all processes as well as custom application within Salesforce plafform
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing
- Work closely with the scrum team to review specification and design an effective testing approach automated or manual.
- Coordinate with the Developers and Digital Product Manager to deliver well-documented and fully-tested features
- Assist cross-team/project streams in the User-Accepatance testing phase of the project
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Salesforce Certifications
- Certified Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Certified Scrum Master
- At least 5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role while implementing automated testing process using automated testing frameworks
- At least 3 years of experience working on the Salesforce Platform
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of test methodologies: regression, functional, integration, performance, security
- Extensive knowledge of all CRM standard processes and objects
- Experience working in an agile development environment with internal and external (offsite) development resources
- Extensive experience testing responsive applications to target desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Experience building automated tests using, Tosca, jUnit and Selenium
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Familiar with the use of standard defect tracking systems (JIRA) as well as test management tool like Zephyr
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments and ability to diagnose problems
- English in fluent; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong team spirit
IMD is an independent business school, with Swiss roots and global reach, expert in developing leaders and transforming organizations to create ongoing impact.
IMD relies on a team of more than 340+ IMD faculty and staff from over 34 different nationalities, ensuring a truly international environment.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked TOP 3 in executive education worldwide – first in open programs (Financial Times 2012-2019).
- Annually, more than 9,000 executives and more than 170 global organizations choose IMD for their customized programs
- Over 35 open-enrolment executive development programs (including MBA and EMBA programs) and 13 online programs, which provide one-on-one coaching
- Our alumni network has more than 100,000 members and 46 clubs worldwide
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.