Program Marketing Specialist (100%)
The Job’s mission
Communicate the IMD vision and difference.
The Marketing Specialist leads marketing strategy and activities for a program category in terms of strategy, acquisition, engagement and qualification of the sales prospects. He/she actively contributes to this mission through high-end content marketing collaterals and the generation of highly qualified sales leads.
Key activities & accountabilities
Management of the marketing activities for a program category
- Responsible for managing the marketing activities of program category
- Collaboration with client engagement teams to reach sales targets
- Run marketing activities within an agile organizational culture: resource allocation in a matrix organization, SCRUM approach and agile online tools.
- Co-lead the creation of a category marketing strategy in collaboration with program directors. This will include the development buyer’s profiles, positioning, value proposition, anonymous to cash customer journey insights, multi-channel storytelling
- Design the content marketing plan and campaigns marketing plan. Get internal stakeholder approvals via presentations at management level. Manage the related category budget, contracts and invoices.
- Define and implement awareness and contact acquisition advertising strategies aligned to customer insights
- Run integrated paid/owned/earned campaigns in collaboration with performance marketing agencies focused on highly qualified leads
- Design performance marketing hypothesis to constantly test new digital marketing techniques
- Optimize campaigns using advanced techniques (e.g. re-targeting, A/B and multivariate testing techniques, DMP, personalized content, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance analytics and provide weekly feedback to agencies (e.g. reach by geographic target, impression share, bounce rates, CPL, conversion time, etc.).
Marketing and sales qualification
- Coordinate premium content productions: website, videos, ad creatives, infographics, publications, event material, online tools, social media specific content, etc.
- Design and run marketing automation flows to qualify prospects on Salesforce/Pardot
- Monitor scoring and grading of prospects ensuring a regular supply of highly qualified leads to sales teams
- Work closely with sales teams to optimize engagement plans ultimately reducing conversion time.
- University degree in business, sciences or equivalent (preferably Master)
- Certified Google adWords: search, display, mobile and video, preferable
- Certified Google analytics, preferable
- Salesforce trailhead online trainings: Pardot and Sales cloud, preferable
- SCRUM project management certification, preferable
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, agency or online commercial environment
- Running of advanced performance marketing campaigns and the related optimization
- Executing in-depth analysis of digital metrics, behavioural metrics, qualitative insights
- Running of marketing automation campaigns with Pardot and Salesforce
- Coordinating marketing activities with SCRUM approach in matrix organization
- Experience in dealing with media and creative agencies: briefing, price negotiation, KPIs review
- Managing complex projects involving several stakeholders
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Fluency in English, working knowledge in other languages (especially French) would be an asset
- Strong data driven thinker with understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Eager to learn about evolving marketing channels and digital growth platforms
- Cross-disciplinary skillset (marketing, data analysis, Salesforce eco-system, UI/UX)
- Negotiation skills to get the best deals and quality out of agencies
- Manage projects using agile marketing approaches (SCRUM, Kanban boards etc.)
- Able to use common digital marketing tools:
- Google analytics, Google adWords, Google Data Studio, heat map tools
- Content management system, testing tools (A/B multivariate testing strategies)
- Salesforce marketing and sales cloud solutions
- Market research and user feedback tools
- Agile tools: Jira, Confluence
- Master the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables
- Highly business aware; service - and customer-oriented
- Ability to work on several different projects and meet deadlines; self-starter, work independently and effectively with others; excellent team spirit
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.