Program Marketing Manager (100%)
The Job’s mission
The Program Marketing Manager is responsible of all the customer journeys: awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy of a set of Programs and/or Degrees (MBA and/or EMBA).
He/she leads the marketing strategy and related marketing campaign and activities.
The Program Marketing Manager will be in charge of managing important programs in the portfolio of IMD.
- Marketing Strategy definition and execution
- Content creation and delivery
- Marketing Campaign execution
- Qualified Leads generation
- Maximization of earned media
- Definition of the right content for a specific target customers, right tone of voice and touch points.
- Responsible for managing the marketing activities of a set of programs
- Work closely with MarCom, Client Engagement and Alumni teams to reach sales targets.
- Run marketing activities within an agile organizational culture: resource allocation in a matrix organization.
- Co-lead the creation of a category marketing strategy in collaboration with program Directors. This will include the development of market research, definition of the target customer and related insights, positioning, value proposition, visual identity , customer journey, including advocacy;
- Design the content marketing plan and campaigns marketing plan.
- Get internal stakeholder approvals via presentations at management level. Manage the related category budget, contracts and invoices
- Run integrated paid/owned/earned campaigns
- Optimize campaigns using advanced techniques (e.g. re-targeting, A/B and multivariate testing techniques, personalized content, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance analytics and provide weekly feedback (e.g. reach by geographic target, impression share, bounce rates, CPL, conversion time, etc.)
- Create engaging content: website, videos, ad creatives, infographics, publications, event material, online tools, social media specific content, etc.
- Design and run marketing automation flows to qualify prospects on Salesforce/Pardot
- Monitor scoring and grading of prospects ensuring a regular supply of highly qualified leads to sales teams
- Work closely with sales teams to optimize engagement plans ultimately reducing conversion time
- University degree (Master preferably) in business, marketing or equivalent
- Certified Google analytics and adWords: search, display, mobile and video, preferable
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and digital;
- Good experience in Marketing Strategy and campaign execution
- Knowledge of in SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of social media campaign
- Experience in dealing with media and creative agencies: briefing, price negotiation, KPIs review
- Managing complex projects involving several stakeholders
- Project Management skills
- Strong data driven thinking with understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Able to use common digital marketing tools (Google analytics, Google adWords, Google Data Studio, Content management system, testing tools, Salesforce marketing, Market research and user feedback tools)
- Master the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables
- "Hands on" approach and be willing to "get their hands dirty", can do attitude
- Embrace inclusion and teamwork
- Active listening skills
- Creative, ability to generate new ideas and opportunities, encourage unconventional thinking
- Ability to lead the debate with clear evidence-based positions
- Collaborative, able to pioneer new initiative, open to new ideas and bold in driving
- Work intensely at high speed and under tight timeline
- Highly flexible to adapt to internal and external changes
- Fluency (written and oral) in English. French a plus
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.