IT System Engineer (100%)
The Job’s mission
The IT System Engineer is a member of the IT System & Network Team, and is in charge of designing, building, monitoring and operating the IT infrastructure. -The incumbent will ensure the continuous improvement of existing physical and virtual IT systems, including virtualization platform (VMware) and storage components. Will manage the identity management and handle various IT infrastructure projects. The IT System Engineer will collaborate with IT Development Team to integrate in-house developments and various cloud solutions.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Lead & improve the Identity management solution
- Automate user creation and manage the self-service portal for access requests
- Operate cloud services (Salesforce, o365, OneLogin…)
- Manage Windows servers, SQL servers, Office 365
- Carry out IT infrastructure projects
- Install, configure and maintain and troubleshoot systems
- Automate tasks using PowerShell scripts
- Monitor server & network infrastructure
- Participate in an on-call service
- Provide second/third level support in collaboration with Support Teams
- Maintain documentation
- Work closely with the support team for L2/L3 incidents
- Participate to the on-call service on a rotation schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- MCSA or MCSE
- At least 5 years in a similar position
- Sound expertise in Identity Management
- Very good skills in the areas of SQL, Windows Servers, o365
- Ability to automate tasks using PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Experience with SSO solutions and cloud services
- Proven time management skills, able to deliver fast, team player, self-organized
- Demonstrated excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Linux is a plus
- Willingness to self-develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient English, French is a plus
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.