IT Support Specialist (100%)
The Job’s mission
As an IT Support Specialist you will be assisting the end user community – IMD staff, faculty, participants and alumni - with technical and functional service requests, in a user-friendly and professional manner. You will organize and plan interventions, tasks and loans for the IT/Audio-Visual Support team, and provide periodic on-site technical support.
Key activities & accountabilities
Help Desk and Second Level Support
- Delivering IT support for installing, maintaining and servicing IT related products: computers, Software, Salesforce, IMD Systems, printers, mobile devices etc.
- Providing utilization support for Auditoriums, conference rooms and study rooms
IT Documentation, Training and Knowledge
- Creating, updating and publishing IT related documentation (including process and procedure)
- Contributing to the training of new IT team members
- Drafting memos to end users on system outages, maintenance and helpful hints
- Delivering IT Introductions for new employee, Faculty and Participants
Purchase, Storage and Inventory
- Purchasing IT related equipment (orders, quotes, parcels etc.)
- Managing IT supplies stock management, storage and inventory
IT projects and Technological monitoring
- Managing Helpdesk projects
- Writing up business cases and projects brief
- Actively monitoring technological developments and proposing solutions for business needs services equipment.
Education and competencies
- Technical CFC related to IT Certifications.
- Experience as an IT end-user support
- Strong knowledge in hardware, software, wireless networks and communication devices
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and common corporate softwares
- Strong knowledge in Windows-based operating systems, familiar with Mac
- Excellent skills in English (fluent).Good knowledge in French.
- Any experience with Salesforce a definite plus.
- Highly service oriented with excellent customer facing skills
- Able to effectively prioritize and function in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking, flexible and well organized.
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.