IT Audiovisual Specialist (100%)
The Job’s mission
Ensure that participants and IMD Staff are satisfied with the AV experience they encounter at IMD and that the AV environment reflects the quality and standards that IMD is recognised for.
He/she will also be responsible for the storage, inventory and ordering of the Audio-Visual equipment.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Auditorium, Study rooms and related equipment support
- The auditoriums must be fit and ready for use with have a zero tolerance for material that is defect at the start of the program
- The life cycle of the AV material in Auditorium, Study rooms and related equipment is managed properly
AV support requests
Make sure that faculty, participants and staff requests are met in a timely and professional manner
Support requests for AV Specialist include:
- IT AV Support
- IT AV equipment for loan
- IT AV equipment installations for participant or staff use
Video Conference solutions
- Support videoconfering facilities, installation and web-based solutions (Zoom, Teams, Webex,…)
- Coordinate videoconfering requests
- Manage videoconferencing solution and infrastructure
- Events co-coordination
- Audio and Video management
- Special AV requests management
- Relation management with internal or external customer or contractors
- Create, manage and publish AV related documentation
- Purchase management for AV related equipment (orders, quotes etc.)
AV storage and Inventory
- Ensure that supplies (cables, lamps, etc) are in stock
- The AV storage is always clean and controlled
- The AV inventory is up to date
- AV projects management (renovation, construction, deployment)
- The AV Specialist is aware of new technologies and able to propose technical solutions to improve AV equipment and propose adequate solutions for business needs
- Technical CFC related to Audio-Visual or IT
- Min 4 year in a technical service, ideally related to AV.
- Events management
- Regie management
- Audio-Visual integration of rooms and auditoriums
- Webinars & livestreaming support
- Good level in English required
- Resistant to pressure
- Client Focused
- Team player
- Meticulous and precise
- Multi-tasks oriented
- Well organized
- Good level in IT required
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.