EMBA Admissions Coordinator (100%)
The Job’s mission
The EMBA Admissions Coordinator’s role is an important support role for the EMBA Admissions Manager. The job’s main focus areas are: promoting the EMBA through social media channels, recruiting activities, admissions, reporting and exploring with alumni potential sponsors for the individual, in-organization, assignments.
The EMBA Admissions Coordinator will work closely with the EMBA team, IT, Executive Development Services, Marketing, Communications and the Alumni department to align effective program promotion, lead generation and candidate recruitment.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Manage effective social media activities for EMBA accounts within the guidelines of the marketing and communications department
- Organize fairs/information sessions/master classes, on-campus bookings, Alumni testimonials/speakers, recruitment venues, resource allocation and travel arrangements
- Manage event registration tools (including survey registration creation & fulfilment, .e.g. Qualtrix, Doodle etc.) and invitations to potential candidates; update recruiting events on the EMBA website
- Oversee post-event lead management and documenting in SalesForce and reports
- Process invoices and coordinate cost management; contribute to annual budget exercise for recruiting/admissions activities
- Compile admissions files for assessment, prepare the initial assessment, schedule phone, online or in-person interviews with applicants; coordinate alumni review panels; follow-up with applicant sponsors and recommenders as necessary
- Contribute to and coordinate Admissions Committee assessment meetings
- Coordinate meetings between the EMBA team, Executive Development Services (EDS – EMBA Program Advisors) and the EMBA marketing team to ensure a stable and growing candidate pipeline
- Gather customer insights and competitive intelligence and monitors EMBA marketing metrics. Summarize and communicate the findings regularly to the EMBA team. Update cohort statistics and alumni data, in particular for accreditation and ranking reporting
- Initiate contact with EMBA alumni to support the search for a sponsoring organization for participants requiring real-world application opportunities for the individual assignments
- “CFC” or preferably a Bachelor degree in marketing, sales and/or communication.
- Work experience in marketing, sales and/or social media communications. Experience in event management is a plus.
- Ability to research, gather and share customer, competitor and internal insights with stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to interact with executives in a highly professional manner and to win their confidence
- Ability to organize and host recruiting events (information sessions, fairs)
- Strong ability to engage potential candidates and to build relationships
- Ability to manage clearly defined projects and prioritize
- Expert skills in managing, communicating on, and monitoring social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office products and CRM systems
- Experience in executive education or willingness to learn quickly about this educational field
- Keen curiosity for technological trends
- Well-developed intercultural competences and sensibilities and ability to connect with a very diverse client base
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Hardworking, conscientious and flexible
- Capable of working with limited supervision
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
- Strong team player
- Fluent spoken and written English and working command of French; any other language a plus
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.