To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
Digital Communications Specialist (100%)
Why we are recruiting
You will be joining our international team to communicate the IMD vision and difference. We create, assemble and actively manage a reservoir of IMD Faculty content to communicate the IMD brand and value proposition to our stakeholders.
We are looking for a talented digital communications specialist to administer our social media accounts and disseminate IMD thought leadership, through your active network of global tech editors/journalists.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our communications goals and support our marketing efforts.
As our digital communications specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of online traffic and customer engagement.
This role primarily interacts with global media, IMD Faculty and communications’ team.
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence (web, mobile and social)
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with institutional goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, client engagement’s teams to ensure brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. IMD thought leadership, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor media coverage analytics, SEO and web traffic metrics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Write/edit various types of articles through different means (interviews with Faculty, clients and alumni, shortening of research articles, etc.)
- Provide training and support where necessary
Formula for success
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, Media/Public Relations or Humanities
- Minimum 5 years work experience in journalism/institutional communications
- Proven work experience as a digital communications specialist
- Hands on experience in content management
- Broad network of global tech editors/journalists
- Knowledge of and strong interest in new media, especially social media
- Excellent analytical, communications and copywriting skills
- English mother tongue. Working knowledge in other languages would be an asset
- Excellent writing skills and editorial decision-making
- Quickly establish credibility with senior executives & Faculty
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with web design, SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Highly business aware; service- and customer-oriented
- Ability to collaborate on several different projects and meet deadlines; self-starter, work independently and effectively with others; excellent team spirit
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinker with the ability to find the right communications and marketing opportunities in order to spread our brand and value propositions to key stakeholders
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to firstname.lastname@example.org